Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy
Opal Logic holds the health and safety of its clients, employees and greater community in the highest regard. As we continue to monitor and adapt to the evolving challenges posed by COVID-19, the wellbeing of our extended network and their families is our top priority.We assure you that we are actively implementing plans and policies to maintain business continuity and preserve the welfare of our internal teams. We fully intend to remain at your service to the very best of our ability as this situation progresses.
At Opal Logic we have implemented the following policy to minimise the chances of any one of us becoming unwell to ensure that as an organisation we can continue to help our clients. To that end we have implemented the following:
- All staff to work from home
- Until further notice no client site visits will be allowed unless it is to assist an essential industry or in the case of a significant client emergency arises which cannot be resolved without a site visit. Each incident to be assessed on a case by case basis. If approved all State / Federal imposed government conditions and paper work to be adhered to. This condition to be varied based on the current restrictions and recommendations dictated by the Australian government.
- No work-related Interstate or overseas travel
- No attendance to any in person work conferences
- No Supplier visits
- All meetings to be conducted online
- We have also recommended that all our staff to practice social distancing, avoid large gatherings of people and follow all guidelines as issued by the Australian Government Department of Health as listed at the following site: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
All our staff naturally work on your systems remotely anyway.
- We have always had extensive technology to work on your systems via remote control including the tools from Beyond Trust (support.opallogic.com.au), Amazon Web Services and Microsoft (Azure and Teams)
- All our Internal systems are hosted on the Amazon or Azure clouds. Most of them are resilient to multiple failures and all of them backed up daily
- Nearly all our internal systems and the systems we host for you are automated and should continue to work even with minimal supervision.
More information can be found in the following article: